100% Money Back Guarantee (Plus R5,000 cash back)
We offer a no risk 100% money back guarantee on our expungement services, meaning if we don't get your conviction expunged you get your money back! Why would you want to pay for legal services that did not produce the results you were looking for? Maybe you are looking for more? We'll also give you an extra R5,000 cash back if we can't remove your criminal record.
Details Of Money Back Guarantee
We are the only firm in South Africa to provide this type of money back guarantee on our services. We pride ourselves on producing positive results for our clients, and we feel that it is only fair that you should only have to pay us if we are able to complete the job you hired us to do - So we'll give your money back if we don't do the job you hired us to do. Here are the details on our 100% money back guarantee:
- Guarantee only applies to our 10 year expungement service (not Clearance Certificates, etc).
- Courier and postage fees are included in this guarantee.
- Only clients that meet all the required criteria are eligible for the guarantee. Due to the complex nature of sexual related crimes any client with any sexual related crime is excluded from this guarantee.
- Only clients that have NOT been convicted in the last ten (10) years are eligible for the guarantee.
- Only clients that were found guilty of minor offences are eligible for the guarantee.
- Only clients that were not sentenced to direct prison for any and all past convictions are eligible for this guarantee.
- Only clients that received an option of a fine of less than R20,000.01 for any and all past convictions are eligible for the guarantee.
- If you do something after the expungement application is filed that renders the application ineligible for relief then the guarantee is not applicable, i.e., you get arrested and charged with another crime while your expungement application is pending with the Department of Justice.
- We have 6 months after an expungement has been denied by the Department of Justice to choose to refile the application at our cost.
- It will be considered a client default and a refund will not be granted if the expungement is unsuccessful on account of client's failure to disclose relevant information, provide all required documentation or provide false information such as other convictions, incomplete/inaccurate application requirements, or probation violations.
It is also important to note that we are in no way guaranteeing that a positive outcome will be achieved in each and every application, rather we are guaranteeing that we will refund your money (plus a further R5,000) under the conditions set forth above. We cannot guarantee an outcome of a application as each situation is unique.
Experienced South African Expungement Firm
We have helped thousands of people all over South Africa to finally forget the past so that they can move forward and embrace the future. We pride ourselves on providing not only top notch record clearing services but also on providing impeccable customer service to our clients. We hope that you have found the information on our sit helpful, and we are excited to assist you with your expungement needs.
Fresh Start Law Centre
MAKE SAFE AND SECURE ONLINE PAYMENTS VIA OUR PAYFAST PAYMENT GATEWAY