Due to the nation-wide lock down, we're operating with a limited team (JHB/PTA Sales/Advice, Support, Finance & CSI), who are working remotely from their homes.
Thanks for your patience, as it may take longer than usual to connect with us via telephone and email.
The following services will resume after lock down:
- Nation-wide SWE courier collection of your documents/fingerprints.
- Home/Office call-out services in JHB, PTA, CPT & DBN.
- Appointments scheduled at our REGUS meeting offices or HURU fingerprint zones >
- AFIS criminal record checks (This is required before we can remove a criminal record).
- Urgent Priority Applications (As we are unable to manage our internal Urgent Priority logistics during the lock down). !NOTE: If your existing expungement application has become urgent, you may attempt to complete the Fast Track application provided by the Dept of Justice and submit directly to the DOJ. (No cost).
DOWNLOAD PDF >>
New customers please note: Although the website will still allow you to check-out and make payment which will be processed (plus you'll be able to complete the electronic documentation), we will only be able to commence services after the lock down (Unless it's a case awaiting trial removal and you have a recent criminal check that you can email to us).
Otherwise, we'd recommend that you only make payment for new services after lock down so we may provide you with an immediate full service.